- With registering to the website the users agree with the Terms and Conditions of pecheli.net and pecheli.co.uk (called Website) below.
- The Website has the right to change, add or remove terms and conditions at any time without a prior announcement to the users. If there is a modification in the terms and conditions Website will inform only the present subscribers through their email filled in the registration form. If the subscribers continue to use their subscription will mean that they agree with the new terms and conditions. If they do not agree with the modifications they must inform about it in a written form in a 7-day term at the email of the Website, published on the website. If they do not do this, the Website will accept that they agree with the modification of the terms and conditions.
- Using the services of the Website is carried out through voluntary registration. By completing the registration form is considered that the subscribers are 18+ years of age and have consented to the processing of personal data supplied. In reference to the erroneous data, the Website reserves the right to refuse or terminate subscriptions without being obliged as a party to pay back the amount of the subscription.
- The user provides at their own expense computer configuration, operating system, and Internet access. The user provides at their own expense mobile phone and SIM card and network connectivity with a licensed public operator. The Website is not responsible for the failure of subscribers to use the service because of those reasons here.
- The Website reserves the right to suspend access to the service to users who have violated the terms and conditions. This right may be exercised without prior notice.
- The Website provides predictions on the same day as the day when matches are played.
- The Website bears no responsibility for the accuracy of the prediction.
- Providing the service is not intended to be inciting any user to bet on football games or participate in any gambling activities in any country.
- Payment of the cost of service is not gambling under the law on gambling in any country.
- The user has no right to provide his/her username and password to third parties. The user account is personal, a subscription fee applies for the service from a subscriber. In the first case of using the subscription account from another user, it is automatically blocked until clarification. In the latter case, the subscription account is closed, and The Website reserves the right to hold and not return the remaining amount on the chosen subscription program and to refuse a new registration of users found guilty. Users are required to seek information about blocked accounts by email [email protected].
- The Website has the rights or has exclusive power over texts and other information published on this website. Use by third parties is allowed only within the law and after the prior written consent of an authorized representative of the Website or the copyright holder, and then sought payment of damages.
Who we are
If you have any concerns or would like more detail about how we process your Personal Data, you can contact us using [email protected]
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment, and high standards of Pecheli, it’s also protected by law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
- To fulfill any contract that we have with you
- We have a legal obligation
- Where you have consented to the processing
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When it is in the public interest
- When it is in your vital interests
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are, and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may override your right to object.
How long do we keep your Personal Data?
Whenever your data is kept by Pecheli we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer of Pecheli.
If you are no longer a customer of Pecheli, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
Why do we process your Personal Data?
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services required to run your account. Not providing your Personal Data may mean we are unable to provide you with products or services.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use, and process include the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone, or other means
- Your responses to surveys or customer research that we carry out
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone, or other means
- Details of your visits to the Website include, but are not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data.
Where it is reasonable for us to do so and not detrimental to your rights and freedoms, we also collect Personal Data from publicly available sources such as internet searches, Companies House, and broadcast media.
Personal Data we share with others
We may share your Personal Data within the Pecheli group and with these other organizations:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other authorities
- Fraud prevention agencies
- Identity verification agencies
- Organizations that introduce you to us
- Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
- Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
Depending on the products you choose to use we may need to share your Personal Data with the third parties that provide those services. Where your Personal Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
We may also disclose personal information to other companies within associated or subsidiary companies and to business partners, or successors in title to our business.
Data Transfer Outside the EEA
We will only transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA where:
- You have given your explicit consent, or
- It is necessary for us to set up or fulfill a contract you have entered into with us; or
- To comply with a legal duty or obligation
If we do transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA, within the group, or to our business partners, we will take measures to ensure it is protected to the same standards as it would be within the EEA by relying on one of the following:
- The country that is receiving your Personal Data has been found by the European Commission to offer the same level of protection as the EEA. More information can be found on the European Commission Justice website.
- We will use contracts that require the recipient to protect your Personal Data to the same standards as it would be within the EEA
- Where the transfer is to the USA and the recipient is registered with Privacy Shield. Privacy Shield is a framework that ensures Personal Data is protected to a level approved by the EU. Read more about Privacy Shield on the European Commission Justice website.
In some instances, we may be compelled by law to disclose your Personal Data to a third party and may have limited control over how it is protected by that party.
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
- Withdrawing your previously granted consent, however, will not invalidate any previously consented processing
- Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
- Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
- Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
- Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
- Restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
- Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
- The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
- The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view, and to request that a human review the decision
For more information on these rights, you can contact [email protected]
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.
Can’t find an answer? Contact Us
This Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how they are used on the Website, and how to manage their use.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone, or other devices when you access a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies are used on the Website for a number of reasons. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
(i) to allow users to log on to their Pecheli account;
(ii) to allow users to choose log-in preferences;
(iii) to monitor and collect information about transactions placed on the Website; and
(iv) for fraud prevention purposes and generally to safeguard privacy.
Cookies are generally used to improve and enhance the user experience. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
Session Management – these cookies are essential to enable the use of the Website, they manage session information and enable users to navigate through the Website.
Functionality – these cookies store information that enables us to remember user preferences e.g. preferred language, sort types, media settings. They are also used to improve users’ experience by, for example, stopping users from being shown the same message twice.
Fraud Prevention – these cookies store information that helps us stop fraudulent use of the Website.
Tracking – these cookies enable us to store information about how users landed on the Website. We need to record this so that we can appropriately pay our Affiliates.
Analysis – these cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily, and to deliver adverts and information which are more relevant to each user and their interests and to monitor the effectiveness of such adverts and information.
Pecheli might, from time to time, use carefully selected third-party tracking and/or analytical cookies to assist in improving the Website and Pecheli’s services for users.
Where links are provided on the Website to third-party websites it is important to remember that those websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies which will govern any information you may submit. If you decide to use any linked third-party websites please read their cookies and privacy policies before doing so.
If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing patterns on the Website, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how to disable cookies or change your privacy settings, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Your browser’s ‘help’ function should also tell you how to do this.
Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website. For example, if your browser is set to disable ‘session’ cookies, you won’t be able to log on to your Pecheli account.
Can’t find an answer? Contact Us
The Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of May 25th, 2018.