We offer up plenty of expert football predictions with FREE access daily. Please click on the icons below to see them:
What Does Each Prediction Mean?
TODAY’S MATCHES AND PREDICTIONS
Today’s matches and predictions is a compact predictions table featuring all main championships, cups, and tournaments around the world – country by country.
- PR – Expected evolution of the game according to Pecheli’s experts
- BE – Bookmaker’s Expectations (what the market predicts)
- MO – The prediction of the punters (significant movement of coefficients)
- Classic predictions 1X2, where 1 is a win for the home team, X – a draw, and 2 is a win for the visiting team;
- Both teams to score (yes/no);
- Number of goals in the match (under/over);
- Draw No Bet (DNB);
- Early Payout (EP);
- Asian Handicap – a specific bet where if one team is considered stronger than the other, then the weaker one gets an advantage.
PICK OF THE DAY
Pick of the day is the best free football prediction of the day that we have selected for you every day since 2005.
BANKER OF THE DAY
Banker of the day is one of the most certain predictions to bring profit to the punters.
LATE-NIGHT PICK OF THE DAY
The Late-night pick of the day offers you a prediction from the late evening and night matches across Europe or the games played in South and North America. This section will be updated until 16:00 CET every day, taking into account recent developments in the markets for these matches.
In the Blacklisted matches section, we mark unusual bookmaker movements on the market. This does not mean that these matches are fixed. But it does not exclude such a scenario for some of them. The blacklist allows you to be more careful while picking the games of the day.
The predictions are made by professional bettors and include sports and market analysis as well as information about the best odds offered by the bookmakers on the day of the match.
All new picks get published daily from 11:00 AM CET onward. Please note that on slow betting days, some sections might remain empty.
For more information, please check our FAQ section.